Tree of life – Week one – Activity
My tree friend
Learning goals: observing nature with diﬀerent senses, forming a positive relationship with nature.
Draw a tree that is visible from your own home. You can also draw an imaginary tree.
Before you start drawing, visit the tree if you are allowed to do so.
What is your tree like?
• Are there leaves or needles in the tree?
• Does it have cones or bear fruit?
• Do any animals live in the tree?
• Does it have a pleasant scent?
• How does its trunk feel like under your fngers?
• Does it cast a shadow on the ground?