- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, company name, email address, phone number, country of interest, interest in founding a new school or converting an old school and any other information you voluntarily provide in open text field.)
- Information about your visit on Our Company’s website,
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete and send us inquiry through contact form.
- Send us message on any of our message boards (Facebook messenger or Linked Private messaging, Instagram Private messaging or Whatsapp) or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Facebook, Instagram or Whatsapp.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Respond your enquiry and give you relevant information about our offering.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at:
- Google Cloud (USA), that operates under EU-U.S. privacy shield framework. Find out more here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
- Amazon Webservices (USA), that operates under EU-U.S. privacy shield framework. Find out more here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt00000004EgoAAE&status=Active
Our Company will keep your customer data for 2 years after our customer relationship has ended. We keep invoicing data for 10 years due to Finnish accounting legislation. In the case a customer relationship wasn’t formed between you and Our Company, we keep your data for two years. Counting restarts in the case there is interaction from your side. After that we only store country and contact date data. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our customer database.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact our commercial team by responding to any message you have received from us.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman.
Phone number: +358 (0)29 566 6777